|Partial list of victims
who died in when Continental Connection
Flight 3407 crashed into house
killing 49 people on board and 1 on the ground
The names have been provided by airline officials, relatives or friends.
- Capt. Marvin Renslow, pilot, of Lutz, Fla.
- Rebecca Shaw, first officer, of Maple Valley, Wash.
- Matilda Quintero, flight attendant.
- Donna Prisco, flight attendant.
- Capt. Joseph Zuffoletto, off-duty crew member.
1. David Borner, of Pendleton, N.Y. Worked for Kraft Foods.
2. Ronald Davidson
3. Linda Davidson
4. Alison Des Forges, of Buffalo, one of the world's leading experts on the genocide in Rwanda.
5. Beverly Eckert, of Stamford, Conn., whose husband died in the World Trade Center attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
6. John Fiore, of Grand Island, N.Y., recently retired from the Air Force.
7. Ronald Gonzalez, of New Brunswick, N.J., director of a youth services program.
8. Brad S. Green, Sr., of East Amherst, N.Y., salesman for Kraft Foods.
9. Kevin Johnston, employee at Henkel Corp. adhesive factory in Buffalo.
10. Goerges Karm, a security guard from Tiberias, Israel.
11. Nicole Korczykowski, of Eden, N.Y.
12. Johnathan Perry, of New York City and Amsterdam.
13. Jerome Krasuski, program manager at Northrup Grumman.
14. Brian Kuklewicz, of Cheektowaga, N.Y., engineer at industrial products factory.
15. Beth Kushner, of Angola, N.Y., college student.
16. Madeline “Maddy” Loftus , of Parsippany, N.J. Headed to Buffalo for weekend reunion of women hockey players.
17. Lorin Maurer, who worked raising money for Princeton University's athletics department.
18. Donald McDonald, of Fort Erie, Ontario, technical manager at pharmaceutical plant.
19. Coleman Mellett, of East Brunswick, N.J., guitarist in jazz musician Chuck Mangione's band.
20. Dawn Monachino, of West Seneca, N.Y., pharmaceutical sales representative.
21. Gerry Niewood, of Glen Ridge, N.J., saxophonist and member of jazz musician Chuck Mangione's band.
22. Mary E. Pettys, of West Seneca, N.Y., software director for an insurance firm.
23. Julie M. Ries
24. John G. Roberts III, who grew up in Lewiston, N.Y., and worked for the consulting and accounting firm Deloitte in Mumbai, India.
25. Kristin Safran, of Bradford, Pa., beverage industry consultant.
26. Ms. Jean Marie Srnecz , of Clinton, N.J., senior vice president of merchandising at Charlotte, N.C.-based Baker and Taylor.
27. Susan Wehle, of Amherst, N.Y., cantor at Temple Beth Am in Williamsville.
28. Ernest W. West, of Clarence, N.Y., deputy director for business development at defense contractor Northrop Grumman in Amherst, N.Y.
29. Shibin Yao
30. Clay Yarber, of Riverside, Calif., member of several Tampa Bay, Fla.-area bands over the past several decades.
31. Ellyce Kausner, student at Florida Coastal School of Law.
32. Dawn Mossop, of Bloomfield, N.J., an executive secretary at Schering-Plough and Donald Mossop's wife.
33. Donald Mossop, of Bloomfield, N.J., a technician for Xerox and Dawn Mossop's husband.
34. Shawn Mossop, of Bloomfield, N.J., Donald and Dawn Mossop's 12-year-old son.
35. Ferris Reid, of Bloomfield, N.J. Dawn Mossop's sister.
36. Mary Abraham, of West Seneca, N.Y. Trained people to use medical equipment made by Invacare Corp.
37. Sean Lang, college student, of Montgomeryville, Pa.
A toll-free number has been established for families and friends of those on flight 3407. That number is 800-621-3263. Only family members and friends should call this number.
The latest updates will be posted on www.colganair.com and may be viewed by clicking the link on the home page.
In the smashed house were:
- Karen Wielinski (57) - injured.
- Jill (22), daughter of Karen Wielinski - injured.
- Doug (61), husband of Karen Wielinski - killed.
Source: Colgan Air website, Yahoo news and other medias.